.:: LIBERTAT-LENGADÒC FORÒM ::.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

.:: LIBERTAT-LENGADÒC FORÒM ::.

OCCITANIA!

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Perth dating - I like em long and strong

AuteurMessage
Albanyda
Invité

Perth dating  - I like em long and strong Empty
MessageSujet: Perth dating - I like em long and strong   Perth dating  - I like em long and strong EmptyDim 24 Juil - 14:50

Warrnambool dating - Is your bark better than your bite? My name is Kasey TIBBS Perth dating  - I like em long and strong Sydney1 Perth dating  - I like em long and strong Sydney2 Perth dating  - I like em long and strong Sydney3 Perth dating  - I like em long and strong Sydney4 i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating Tasmania free online dating Queensland online dating Geelong online dating Richmond-Windsor dating I lijke to bowl, shop, tan, beach, movies, and relaxing at home. I'm looking for a guy who will treat me right. I'm veery laid back, a little shy at first. But once I get to know u, I will openup. I am just looking for love, is that too mcuh to ask nowadays? A friends with benefits tupe arrangement might be fine, but for now, I just want a one night hook up and we'll taske it from there... so if you're down withh that, send me a message. Hope to talk to you soon! I'm looking for a little excitement. I am bisexual. I want to have a threesome, but not with people I know. I don't want them to think I'm a whore. I need someone open minded and ready to have some fun. Please send me a message, don't be shy. I am not looking for a relationsihp - just someone to have funn with. You should be someone that is looking for the same thing. I have a boyfriend, so I am not looking for anything more than a sexual encounter! I recently broke up with my boyfriend and the one thing I hated most about him was that he lied. I've talked to guys on here and they usually lie to impress me and I don't want a guy like that. I want someone who is honest. Is that way too much to hope for? I'm here just for fun, not really oloking for anything serious rightr now. just some friends and laughs. I have my needs though, so if I like you then we canh get intimate. I want someone to hookup with a few times a weke. Message me for pic.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Perth dating - I like em long and strong
Page 1 sur 1